- Where is PositiveID headquartered?
- PositiveID is headquartered in Delray Beach, FL, and its laboratories are in Pleasanton, CA.
- Where is the Company incorporated?
- PositiveID is incorporated in Delaware.
- What is PositiveID's ticker symbol and on what stock exchange do the Company's common shares trade?
- PositiveID currently trades under the symbol "PSID" on the OTC Market.
- When does PositiveID's fiscal year end?
- PositiveID's fiscal year ends on December 31.
- When does PositiveID report its quarterly results?
- The Company typically reports its first quarter (January-March) results in early May, its second quarter (April-June) results in early August, its third quarter (July-September) results in early November, and its fourth quarter (October-December) results in March.
- How can I receive a Form 10-Q, 10-K or a Proxy Statement?
- Those documents are available on this website through the SEC Filings page in the Investor Relations section or on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov..
- Can I purchase shares directly from the Company?
- At this time, PositiveID does not offer a direct stock purchase program.
- Who should I contact to report an address change or a lost stock certificate?
- To report a change of address or a lost stock certificate, please contact PositiveID's transfer agent:
VStock Transfer LLC
18 Lafayette Place
Woodmere, NY 11598
Fax: (646) 536-3179
- How do I make changes to, or find out information about, my stock certificate?
- Contact PositiveID's transfer agent, VStock Transfer, LLC, shown above.
- I own PositiveID stock but I never receive an annual report or notice of the annual meeting. How can that be?
- If you've changed addresses since first owning the stock, you should be sure the transfer agent has your most current address on file. If you have your stock certificates in your personal possession, you are responsible for notifying the transfer agent of any change in personal information, including changes of address, etc. If your stock is held in a brokerage account, your broker is responsible for maintaining your accurate information with PositiveID's transfer agent, VStock Transfer, LLC.
- Who are PositiveID's independent auditors?
- Salberg & Company